Is taking on the off-road trails to legendary new destinations and camp sights your style of adventure? Then let the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado cover your next drive, as this SUV is all about non-stop action and fun with a V8 motor and a rugged frame designed to dominate off-road obstacles that attempt to block your path.
However, are you noticing a rougher ride than usual lately—even on the paved roads? There’s a good chance your faulty shock absorbers are to blame—but thankfully, a replacement is a quick and easy fix. Get back to dominating the off-road trails with finesse by ordering your Toyota Land Cruiser Prado shock absorbers online today from AEROSUS to get started.
Replace Your Shock Absorbers: The Easy and Quick Way
Once you receive your replacement air shock absorber from AERSOSUS, you have two options: Take your Toyota Land Cruiser Prado to a local garage or make the repair yourself. And thankfully, replacing your air shocks doesn’t need to take an entire afternoon of work—instead, here are a few quick steps to get the job done in under two hours.
1. Getting Started. To begin, you’ll start like you would with virtually any other air suspension repair. Raise your vehicle off the ground with a jack and remove the corresponding wheel with the faulty shock absorber (i.e. back right tire for the rear right shock absorber). Also, feel free to brush off your absorber and fasteners of any rust and debris with a wire brush to help make your repair feel more effortless.
2. Accessing Your Shock Absorber. Next, you’ll need to get to your shock absorber, which requires supporting your rear suspension beam and unscrewing the upper and lower fasteners of your shock absorber—a spanner or tap wrench are usually strong enough for this part.
3. Remove Your Shock Absorber. Just as the name implies, disconnect your shock absorber—for extra help, you might need a crowbar to help slide your air suspension component off its apparatus.
4. Perform the Above Steps in Reverse. Before inserting your air shock absorbers you’ll sometimes want to manually pump the part a few times to help prep its performance. Next, insert your air shock absorber in the wheel arch and lock it in its proper place. Finally, install the lower and upper fasteners and tighten the bolts to further help lock your shock absorber in place.
5. Finish Up. You’re now ready to put your wheel back in place. Finish off by lowering your vehicle and your SUV is ready to begin cruising on the main roads or once again dominating the off-road trails.
No need to miss out on the legendary adventures that await you in your Toyota Land Cruiser Prado. Instead, order your replacement shock absorbers from AEROSUS today to help your ride return to the trails, dominate the snow-covered roads in the winter, or even take on rough backroads. When you work with us, we’re also here for you the entire time with a support team to answer your questions alongside a two-year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee to help ensure your parts work as intended—and that’s on top of the 10% discount for ordering corresponding parts as a pair. So, help your Land Cruiser Prado get back on the road and replace your faulty air suspension parts today.