There’s no denying your Audi Q7 is large, in-charge, and loaded with luxury from front to back—so long as your air compressor is working. However, once this critical component burns out, it’s goodbye to the smooth drives and legendary performance your German SUV is renowned for; instead, look forward to a go-kart-like experience filled with rough bouncing, difficulties to control, and even potential bottoming out. Thankfully, all these issues are easy to fix with a simple replacement, and we’ll even go over the basic steps today to help you get started. So, don’t delay restoring your exhilarating cruises, instead, order your Audi Q7 air suspension compressor online from AEROSUS today.
5 Steps to Replacing Your Audi Q7 Air Compressor
Getting back to carving through corners or sailing over potholes with virtually no rockiness all begins with a repair you can DIY in roughly an hour with some experience—here’s a step-by-step guide to replacing your air suspension compressor in your German SUV.
1. Getting It All Started As with any repair, you’ll want to begin by covering your basics. This involves setting your steering wheel straight ahead, disconnecting your battery, and raising your SUV. Also, disconnect the electrical connectors and lines feeding into your air valve block and compressor for boosted safety and extra assistance in removing your air compressor.
2. Remove Your Air compressor Start by unscrewing the mounting bolts that connect your compressor to your SUV. Next, you’ll want to remove any remaining electrical connectors you weren’t able to take out before—along with disconnecting the brown line and exhaust. From here, you should be able to pull out your Audi Q7 air suspension compressor.
3. Disassemble Your Previous Compressor Unscrew the nuts from the rear of your mounting bracket, which will allow you to fully remove this component. Next, you’ll want to take out the exhaust line and air lines. Lastly, remove your thermal sensor wire holder, which will allow you to unscrew the bolt on the physical sensor—next, unscrew the isolators from your compressor, and your air suspension pump (compressor) should be fully removed from any brackets and holding units.
4. Install Your AEROSUS Air Suspension Compressor For these next steps, you’ll essentially perform the above steps in reverse. Start by screwing the three isolators into your new pump. Then, re-insert your thermal sensor and tighten the screw on the side to lock this component into place. You’ll also want to re-insert your wire connector harness alongside re-installing your air line and exhaust line. Now, it’s safe to screw your mounting bracket back into place with your AEROSUS compressor—alongside reconnecting your hose, electrical connectors, and brown line. You can now mount your AEROSUS air compressor back into your SUV and finish screwing in your mounting bolts. Lastly, connect your air valve block lines and remaining electrical connectors, and your compressor is ready to get to work.
5. Finish Up For the final steps, lower your vehicle, re-connect your battery, and let your SUV run for a few minutes to help everything settle. From here, your Audi Q7 is safe to drive so that you can bask in the acclaimed smoothness and exhilaration your SUV is known for.
Why settle for anything but a pure luxurious, action-packed, and legendary drive? Even get started today by ordering your Audi Q7 air compressor at AEROSUS online. Best of all, we’re always on standby to help with any questions you have, and we’ll even throw in perks like a 30-day guarantee and 2-year warranty to assist in delivering full peace of mind. So, with virtually nothing to lose, order your compressor along with nearly all other air suspension parts from AEROSUS today.