Mercedes-Benz R Class W251 Rear Air Spring (Left or Right)
Rating: 5 of 5
- Air Spring
- Airline Fitting
- Retaining Clip
- Rubber Washer
What Do Your Air Springs Do for Your Mercedes?
Your air springs send air through your air suspension system to raise and lower your ride. In the Mercedes-Benz R Class, this allows for:
• Selecting your Drive mode (Sport, Normal, and Comfort)
• Smoothing out potholes and debris you drive over
• Hauling heavy loads or a car full of passengers
Your air springs allow you to enjoy that renown luxury ride German cars offer.
What Cars are Compatible with the Mercedes-Benz R Class Air Spring?
These air springs work with the two-corner and four-corner axle variants of the Mercedes-Benz R Class.
They’ll also fit models with and without ADS (Adaptive Damping System).
Everything You Need for Installation
Order through AEROUSUS, and we’ll send you all the parts you need for installation. These include:
• Retaining clip
• Rubber disk
• Compressed air connection
• Air spring
From here, you’ll install your new air spring with the following steps:
1. Remove your rear wheel
2. Unscrew the air connection of the current air spring (releases compressed air)
3. Pull the air spring downward to remove it
4. Perform the above steps in reverse order to install your new air spring
This repair will only take you 30-60 min. But if this is your first time replacing your air springs, you can also call your local garage, and they’ll perform the replacement for you.
When Should You Replace Your Air Springs?
Check the following signs for a faulty air suspension system:
• Your car sags to a corner when parked
• Your ride height is lower than normal
• Your air compressor makes a lot of noise during your drives
• Rough rides
• You hear a hissing noise from your air springs
One of the most common culprits for air suspension issues is air spring leaks. Other times, it’s general damage to your air springs. Either way, order your replacement parts when you notice the above signs. Otherwise, your air compressor burns out which leads to a slippery slope of other repairs.
Order Your Mercedes-Benz R Class (W251) Air Springs through AEROSUS
Don’t settle for a bumpy ride. Order your replacement air springs today.
When you order through AEROSUS, we send all our parts to German Automotive experts. This team tests for safety, durability, and functionality. Then, you receive a part with the same quality as an OEM air spring.
Need both air springs? Order in a pair, and we’ll throw in a 10% discount. Your air springs will come with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 2-year warranty to ensure they do their job.