VW Touareg Left Front Air Suspension Shock
Rating: 5 of 5
Buy a pair - get 10% DISCOUNT
- Air Suspension Strut
Why Do You Need Air Struts?
Your air suspension struts house two critical pieces for your suspension system—an air spring and a shock absorber.
Together, these pieces make for an epic ride by bringing you the following benefits:
• Full control and grip when cornering at high speeds
• Control when crossing over rough roads and terrains
• Smoothed out vibrations when driving on rocky roads
• Level controls for carrying heavy loads
• Ground clearance for when you cross over potholes and curbs
This is only the start of everything great your air struts do for you. But the bottom line is that your air struts fill your VW Touareg drives with luxury and fun.
How to Know When It’s Time to Replace Your Touareg’s Air Struts
Your Volkswagen Touareg lets you know when it’s suffering from faulty struts with the following signs:
• Your SUV sags to a corner when parked
• Oil leaks from your SUV when parked
• Rough and uncomfortable rides
• Loud thumping sounds coming from your shock absorber
• Your air compressor runs non-stop
The actual causes of the above issues vary. Sometimes it’s a leaking air spring. Other times, you damaged your shock absorber.
Either way, you’ll want to make your replacement ASAP. Otherwise, you risk burning out your air compressor. And in worst-case-scenarios, you’ll lose control at bad times—like when cruising down a bustling highway. It’s neither a safe nor comfortable ride.
Replace Your Volkswagen Touareg 7L Front Left Air Suspension Strut from AEROSUS
Are you missing those sporty and luxurious drives only your VW Touareg could supply?
Then order your front left air suspension strut from AEROSUS. We’ll even throw in a 10% discount if you order the right and left struts as a pair. That’s alongside a two-year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee to ensure our parts do their job.
Select Free Express Shipping at checkout to receive your air struts in 2-4 business days. Then a quick replacement is all that stands between you and legendary rides.
No questions asked yet