Out of stock
Mercedes-Benz CL Class W216 Air Suspension Compressor
What Comes in the Box?
When you buy from AEROSUS, you’ll receive an air compressor with the following parts:
• Pressure housing—stores and sends air as needed
• Electric motor—powers your air compressor
• Air dryer—keeps moisture and debris from entering your air suspension system
You’ll also receive a 5-pin relay. You MUST replace this part for your air suspension compressor to work. You’ll find the relay in the engine compartment.
What Models Are Compatible with This Air Suspension Compressor?
This air compressor fits:
• Mercedes-Benz C216 AIRMATIC – 2006-2013
• Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W221)
Symptoms of a Faulty Air Compressor
Your Mercedes-Benz lets you know when its air compressor is faulty. Check for these signs:
• A dashboard message like, “Compressor overheated, emergency shutdown” or “suspension malfunction”
• Thumping noises from your compressor
• Car sags to one corner when parked
• Low and rough ride
When you notice the above problems, check your air springs for leaks. If a leak persists, your new air compressor will overwork to pick up the slack. This results in it overheating and needing another replacement.
So, don’t overlook your air springs.
Order Your Mercedes-Benz CL (C216) Air Suspension Compressor from AEROSUS
Ready to restore those luxury rides to your Mercedes-Benz?
Then order your air suspension compressor from AEROSUS. We offer a 2-year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You’ve got nothing to lose. Select free express shipping at checkout to receive your air suspension compressor in 2-3 business days. Then, you can sit back and enjoy the smooth ride.
No questions asked yet