The air suspension is installed on the car to increase ride comfort, improve the off-road capabilities of vehicles, and optimize the load on its regular parts. Not every air suspension can fit your vehicle.
Therefore, before choosing your air suspension parts, pay attention to their details. If the purchase is urgent, then it is better to shop from well-known manufacturers. But remember that these companies produce various models that differ in characteristics.
Air Suspension Features of Toyota
Without this system, which dampens vibrations from bumps on the road, the driver and passengers of any car would experience constant strong vibrations. It is easily installed on the rear or front axle of the car Toyota or both axles at once, to better compensate for sagging. The main features of air suspension for vehicles of this brand are:
- the ability to regulate clearance;
- additional protection for vehicle when the load weight is too high;
- the ability to maintain the correct position of the vehicle on rough roads and surfaces with large inclination;
- additional improvement of ride comfort when driving through small obstacles.
The air suspension consists of several important elements:
- special elastic rubber air springs (air bags) are the main component that can replace springs or springs;
- shock absorbers;
- air suspension struts;
- management system;
- connecting tubes;
- air dryer.
Those are the elements of a basic air suspension, which can provide adequate protection against bumpy rides.
What should be considered when choosing an air suspension?
At the time of purchase, it is very important to pay attention to the following details:
- the diameter of the air strut of Toyota and other foreign cars is 43-45 mm, so look for this exact figure on the air springs;
- dimensions: If you have a passenger car, the air spring in normal state should have a length of up to 190 mm, and for SUVs and sedans, an air spring with a size of 205 mm is more suitable;
- the height of the air suspension strut in a compressed and inflated state: This parameter is important when adjusting the clearance (if you want to slightly unload the rear of the car, it is better to choose the maximum figure);
- the axis the models fit: Models with a cover are more often mounted on the rear axle, but sleeve types are more universal;
- the mass of the vehicle: Here, it is important to pay attention to what type of car you are purchasing the part for (for example, for passenger cars, an option with a total weight of up to 1200 kg is suitable);
- compatibility with other elements: the suspension is not always sold as a complete unit with other parts, so it is important to choose the option that is suitable for the compressor, shock absorber, receiver.
Where can you buy quality car parts with delivery?
Our company Aerosus has ten years of experience in the market of quality air suspension parts. We take pride in the fact that our customers are always satisfied with the service and the affordable prices we are able to provide.
Thanks to the availability of various payment methods, you can order the necessary part at any time. Aerosus is the best online air suspension parts provider for popular car brands. We guarantee high quality of products.