Air suspension in passenger cars exudes how manufacturers today use different sources of energy and different options for impact absorption. Mechanics, pnevmatics and electronics are interlinked. Together, they improve your car’s steering power. When choosing suitable air suspension, it’s critical to pay attention to the specifications of your car brand.
Air suspension for Mercedes GL Class: features
The purpose of a particular suspension autopart is to improve the travelling comfort of the car, and also the ability to adjust the clearance. But, because of the expensive cost, air suspension is usually installed only on premium-class cars. The main elements of the classic pneumatic suspension for "Mercedes GL Class are:
- elastic parts or air springs;
- sensors that monitor the position of the car body;
The air springs take on the stresses of the roadway, keeping the clearance in the set position. To fulfill this function, the airbags need to maintain a certain pressure. Sometimes air springs are installed together with air shock absorber (in this case this design is called air strut).
The simplest pneumatic systems are installed only on the rear axle of the car. But such design can be seen on SUVs and estate cars. Thanks to this suspension, you can lower the rear of your car, which makes loading and unloading cargo easier.
Benefits of using air suspension on Mercedes GL Class
Talking about the advantages of these auto-parts we must mention the following specs:
- maintaining the required body height, which will not depend on the load
- automatic or semi-automatic clearance adjustment, which improves the steerability of the vehicle (especially relevant for bumpy roads);
- More ride comfort for the driver and passengers: the run becomes smoother, minimal possibility of roll-off, the body stops swinging, improved steerability
- the load on the standard suspension is minimized, so the service life of factory receivers and the fixtures is longer;
- the use of closed-type air springs, in contrast to the suspension for Mercedes ML Class;
- increased carrying capacity.
Why you should buy an air suspension for Mercedes GL Class from Aerosus?
Our online store has been operating in this market for more than 10 years, so we know exactly what our customers need. In our catalogue, you’ll find sets for business-class cars, and individual parts: airbags, shock absorbers, air struts, etc. You can count on competent assistance for the selection of suitable replacements.
Because you can order any products online, you’ll save time by not needing to look for a store. Delivery all over US is free of charge. Order from us for high-quality goods and affordable prices.